|Title:||Head of Commercial|
|Department:||Commercial & Sales|
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Number of Openings:||1|
Oakrum Pharma, LLC is a privately-owned bio-pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of affordable and innovative drug therapies for rare diseases and specialty products that serve patients with significant unmet clinical needs.Job Summary
This individual will oversee the commercial operations of the company to include Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Pricing, Gov’t Rebating and Reporting, Contracting, Supply Chain, and Customer Service, and will also support the Corporate and Business Development team with the identification, evaluation, and assessment of the attractiveness of product acquisition and development opportunities.Essential Job Functions
- Initially directly responsible for launching and selling 2 new products to the big 3 GPO’s and other key customers.
- Build customer relationship, database, and strategy for each new product launch.
- Lead commercial team, which will initially consist of 1 V.P. of Marketing and Operations and 1 Manager of Supply Chain and Sales Operations and a 3PL to administer Accounts Receivables, Contracting, Chargebacks, Rebates, Government Reporting, Customer Service and Distribution.
- Work closely with V.P. of Marketing and Sales Operations to coordinate with the third-party development partners and the commercial needs of the business to manage supply to meet customer demands and forecasts.
- Work closely with the Corporate Business Development team to evaluate opportunities and help make good business decisions.
- Achieve forecast assumptions for product launches.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Senior-level Commercial/Sales experience within the Oral Solid Dosage generics space for the type of products that are distributed via the major drug wholesalers.
- Proven network contacts within the US wholesale distribution channels.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to grow a commercial team from the ground up while contributing to the identification and selection of the product development pipeline while preparing to effectively launch products that have already been selected for development.
- Must be a hands-on leader, collaborative, and a creative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Superior problem solving, organizational and analytical skills; highest attention to detail, and ability to proactively seek multiple data sources and insights and synthesize into meaningful observations and action plans.
- 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical field.
- 5+ years of Generic Pharmaceutical Industry experience a must.
- Brand Pharmaceutical Industry experience a plus.
- Requires Bachelors Degree with emphasis on Business Management.
- MBA Desired.